Skin Care Tips for all
It is very important for you to be able to identify your skin type. This is to allow you to properly care for your skin. Also your cosmetic selection is, to a large extent, influenced by your skin type.
Dry Skin: Dry skin requires extra care, as it is prone to fine lines and wrinkles. This is especially true during the winter months when it feels drier and may feel too tight or even peeling.
1. Always wash your face with a mild, soap-free face wash. Never use soap, as that will further strip your skin of its natural oils.
2. Always use a moisturizer during the day. Use an upward circular motion to lightly massage the moisturizer into your face.
3. Should consider using a night cream before going to bed at night. It is recommended to use a cream that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids.
4. Add 1/2 tsp of rose water to 1 tsp of honey and apply gently to the face.
5. Massaging your face regularly with almond oil or olive oil works great for dry skin.