Health Tips-Weight loss, diet tips, safety tips, hair loss tips, Beauty tips, Exercise tips
Memory Boost Tips
You go into your living room and you forget what you went there for. This has happened to you more than once and you start to wonder if you have Alzheimer's. Don't worry. There's no need to worry too much if you forget something every once in a while. Just like anything else, improving your memory takes hard work and practice.
Factors that affect memory include: some prescription drugs, fatigue, depression etc
Just as regular physical exercise helps your body stay healthy, being mentally active helps your mind and memory stay in shape.
Here are some ways to help you improve your memory
1. Making a rhyme or song, Composing a mental picture.
2. Eat healthy foods. A poor diet can affect your overall health.
3. Get enough rest. Concentration and learning decrease when you are tired.
4. Stay mentally active. Play games that stimulate your memory, e.g. chess, bridge.
5. Stay physically active. Exercise increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain.
If you feel like you've forgotten too much, stay calm and give yourself extra time to remember. Through training and awareness, it is possible to improve memory at any age.