How to Learn SEO for beginners
ON page SEO (all seo techniques available on your website/blog)
for the first time after creating a blog / website that needs to be considered are as follows:
1. Pay attention to the title or the main title of your blog. Adjust the Title / Title using the keywords that you will optimize.
2. Determine the appropriate keyword tags with the contents of your blog.
3. Define a tag for your blog description.
4. make navigation for your blog or website as easy as possible and don't let there be an error. (little effect, but necessary)
If the above has been implemented, now is the time for optimization in terms of how to write using SEO techniques, which are as follows:
1. The title or the title of the post most contributed greatly to the index on the Search Engine.
2. Try on each article that you make, the keywords that will be optimized are entered in the first 250 words.
3. The use of Bold, Italic, quotation marks, , Underline, color differences are very influential in optimizing the optimization of a keyword.
4. The number of posts and pages about certain topics greatly affects the index of the topic.
5. If you use WordPress, try to always fill in your tags according to the topic and keywords that you want to optimize.
after making the site, then you have done posting. Now is the time to register on search engines, social bookmarks and site directories:
1. Please register your site on Google search engines here, Yahoo here, and MSN here.
2. Register on Social Bookmarks like technoratti, digg and others
Enter Off page Seo Material (All SEO techniques that are outside the website)
1. Link Exchange or link exchange. Links that are considered by Mbah Google and other search engines are links in the form of text. Not pictures and others.
2. Give the right Anchor Text when exchanging links or conveying backlinks in your old articles. What is anchor text you can see in the article about paid reviews.
3. Ads on sites with great visitors and big PR.
4. ads on Google Adsense, adbrite, and others.
5. Ads on classifieds are free. but remember, don't advertise 1 domain to 200 direct classified ads at a time. You will be called spamming by Search Engines.
6. Review your new site with your already famous site. This is an example of a job vacancy blog.
7. The existence of Oneway Backlinks (one-way backlinks) on articles that have the same topic, has a big impact on your Index on Search Engines