How to make a restaurant-style beef steak, delicious and tough
Steak is known as a fine restaurant dish. In addition to using quality food ingredients, steak is also eaten using cutlery such as knives and forks that display a luxurious impression. However, that doesn't mean you can't eat it at home. You can also make restaurant-style steaks at home.
Quite simply, steak cooked with spices alone can be a delicious meal. If it is added with various types of sauces as a complement, the taste is definitely more savory. When cooking steak, there are things you need to pay attention to so that the meat is tender and tasty.
Besides the meat must be marinated first, you don't need to overcook the steak. If over cooked, the meat can tend to be tough and less delicious when eaten. After cooking, the steak should also be cut against the grain of the meat to make it easier to chew.
How easy is it to make beef steak? Home-style steak recipes are also very easy to follow. Come on, let's see how to make a restaurant-style beef steak.
How to make garlic butter steak
The main ingredient:
- 180 grams of deep-fried beef
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley, thyme, or rosemary
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 20 grams of unsalted butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed and chopped
- 1 tsp parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, grated
- 5 red chilies, coarsely ground
- 1 leek, coarsely ground
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Asparagus, boiled 1 minute
- 150 gr potatoes, boiled half cooked
How to make:
1. Coat the meat with the marinade ingredients. Leave it for 15 minutes.
2. Heat the Teflon. Add light olive oil. Enter the meat. After 2 minutes, turn back. Add garlic butter over the meat.
3. Add potatoes on the edge of the meat. Season the potatoes with salt, ground black pepper and garlic butter. Also add asparagus, season with garlic butter. Cook the meat for 6 minutes, turning every 2 minutes if you want it to be well done.
4. Remove the asparagus first, just until it's wilted but still crispy.
5. Next remove the potatoes when they are slightly browned.
6. Finally, flush the meat with oil in Teflon until it feels well done.
7. Remove then add the remaining garlic butter and rest 10 minutes.
8. Serve the steak with complementary ingredients and garlic sauce.