How To make Delicious and Practical Grilled Chicken Seasoning for Families
The 'grilled' menu often adorns the dining table of many Indonesians on New Year's Eve, one of which is grilled chicken. Besides being delicious, the process of burning it is also a memorable moment of togetherness on New Year's Eve with beloved family and friends. But don't forget, making grilled chicken can't be arbitrary. Although it is not difficult, it takes a little knowledge to make delicious grilled chicken seasoning.
Here are five recipes for grilled chicken spices that you can try to eat with your beloved family.
Sweet Spicy Grilled Chicken Seasoning
- 750 gr chicken, cut according to taste
- 600 ml coconut water
- 2 lemongrass, bruised
- 1 segment of galangal, bruised
- 3 cm ginger, bruised
- 3 eyes of tamarind
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Salt, sugar and powdered broth to taste
- 11 cloves of red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 5 large red chilies
- 17 pieces of cayenne pepper (according to taste)
- 3 candlenuts
- 2 tsp coriander
How to make grilled chicken seasoning:
- Saute ground spices until fragrant and cooked. Add lemongrass, galangal, ginger, tamarind.
- Add coconut water, brown sugar, salt, sugar and powdered broth. After boiling, taste test.
- Add the chicken, and cook until the spices are absorbed and the coconut water is reduced.
- If it's ripe, lift it.
- Grilled with the remaining seasoning of the chicken ungkepan. Do this while turning the chicken over until the chicken is golden brown.
- Sweet and spicy grilled chicken is ready to be served with fresh vegetables and chili sauce.